Serve your fermented tea with the best undercounter kombucha dispenser on the market! The HK38BS series is equipped with a powerful compressor that delivers unprecedented cooling for fast recovery and temperature pulldown. This Kombucharator has a wide temperature range that can be set between 32°F and 59°F, cold enough to serve your kombucha at the right temperature. From the versatile design to the easy-to-use controls to the quality dispense system, we've thought of everything to ensure that this keg cooler is exactly what you need to enjoy your favorite beverage.
This Kombucharator comes complete with everything you need to dispense cornelius kegs of kombucha, making it even more convenient - and more fun! - to store, refrigerate, and dispense a refreshing glass of chilled fermented tea. It includes a draft tower with two stainless steel faucets and fittings to ensure a sanitary environment for your kombucha. It also includes two sets of ball lock keg couplers for cornelius home brew kegs, a single gauge CO2 regulator, and an empty 5 lb. CO2 tank.
Although everything necessary to tap a ball lock cornelius keg is included, the KOMHK38BSU-2 is customizable with many different features. The standard faucets are made of durable and sanitary stainless steel, but we provide the option of upgrading to a Perlick faucets which has less internal surface area and prevents a sticky faucet knob. The included ball lock keg couplers are food grade plastic and are designed to prevent corrosion, but we also have the option to upgrade to stainless steel ball lock couplers. View the options below and feel free to give us a call at 1-800-518-4957 option 3 with any questions regarding the dispense system.
- Specially designed to meet the unique requirements of dispensing Kombucha fermented tea from a keg
- Dispense system consists of stainless steel and food grade plastic to ensure cleanliness
- Front-venting design allows Kombucharator to be built into cabinetry with a seamless look that is easy to maintain and provides more floor space
- Enough floor space to house a full size keg, two quarter slim kegs, or up to three 5 gallon kegs for a variety of configurations
- Utilizes ozone friendly R600a refrigerant, and is ETL and ETL Sanitation Listed and NSF Compliant
Dimensions: 34-1/8" H x 24" W x 25" D
Includes a brand new 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank
This tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6. This is superior to a steel tank because it will not rust. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cylinders are stamped with the required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada Markings. The 320 valves are CGA approved, and have a male thread for CO2 regulators. An average fill is good for 13-14 kombucha kegs depending upon your fill. 5.5" diameter, 18.25" height.
Includes Single Gauge CO2 Regulator with 2-Way Air Distributor
This regulator works with any CO2 tank with a CGA-320 valve. The single gauge measures PSI, indicating how much pressure is inside of the keg. Adjustable output pressure is 0-60 psi. Includes 3000 psig Max Primary Inlet, 60 psig Safety Relief Valve R82, female CGA-320 connection, and ball valve with 5/16" OD hose barb connection. Total ports include two primary 1/4" FNPT ports and two secondary 1/4" FNPT ports. This UL listed compressed gas regulator is for use with air, CO2, and inert gases.
Includes two 5 foot lengths of 5/16" I.D. Air Line Assembly with 2 Snap Clamps each
Two standard 5 foot lengths of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air/Nitrogen tubing made of thermoplastic vinyl hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell, or dry out, and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. Each air line assembly comes with two plastic snap clamps with a reusable clamp design.
Includes two sets of Ball Lock Home Brew Keg Couplers
Each set includes both a gas in and a beer out coupler that work with ball lock Cornelius Pepsi kegs. The gas in features a 1/4" thread for a flare fitting. This connector already has attached the special 1/4" nut that has a 5/16" hose barb attached. The couplers are made of food grade plastic which will not corrode. There is an option to upgrade to all stainless steel ball lock couplers.
Includes a 3" diameter Dual Faucet Stainless Steel Draft Tower
The tower is a commercial grade single column, double faucet, 3" diameter stainless steel draft tower with 100% stainless steel contact. The stainless steel contact is necessary for good sanitation. This tower comes complete with stainless steel faucets and two 5 foot lengths of 3/16" I.D. clear tubing. This tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included. The faucets can be upgraded to Perlick faucets, which have less internal surface area to prevent the faucet knobs from sticking.
- Keg Storage Capacities:
- All dispensing accessories are UL recognized components
- Converts into a refrigerator using 2 full-width shelves that can be adjusted in 1/2" increments
- Large enough to hold most full size kegs, including Coors and Miller. Interior height is a limitation, so kegs that are taller than the standard half barrel (23.25") may not fit with the keg coupler installed. We have run into this issue with certain German kegs along with the M system coupler, but most major brands in D and S System kegs will not be an issue.
- Holds (1) full-size keg, (2) quarter slim kegs, (3) 5 gallon commercial kegs, or (3) 5 gallon home brew kegs
- PLEASE NOTE: Will not hold 50L European kegs
- Sleek black cabinet with stylish stainless steel door
- Digital temperature control keeps temperature between 32-59 degrees Fahrenheit
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the ambient temperature.
- A perfect option for dispensing beer, soda, kombucha, wine or cold brew coffee
- Stainless steel guard rail helps prevent mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Stainless steel interior is more durable than the plastic liner found in most kegerators
- Plugs into standard home outlet
- UL, NSF-7 & ETL Sanitation listed
Built-in Or Freestanding Use
The front-venting design allows you to build this Kombucharator into cabinetry for a seamless look that is easy to maintain and provides more floor space. A stainless steel guard rail is included to prevent glasses or mugs from sliding off the top in freestanding applications.
Digital Temperature Display
Easily adjust and view the set temperature, toggle between Celsius and Fahrenheit, or turn the interior light on and off with the push of a button. The controls can be accessed effortlessly at the front of the cabinet, out of the way of the dispense system.
Stainless Steel Interior
The beautiful stainless steel interior is more durable than the plastic liner found in many competing models and easy to clean. Enough floor space is provided to house a full size keg, two quarter slim kegs or up to three 5 gallon kegs for a variety of configurations. PLEASE NOTE: Will not hold 50L European kegs.
Converts to a Refrigerator
Two adjustable wire shelves are included, allowing you to convert these kombucha dispensers into refrigerators when you are in need to extra cold storage. Shelf adjustment is easily done in 1/2" increments so you can space them according to your needs.
Locking Stainless Steel Door
The attractive stainless steel door includes a lock to keep the contents secure. Both a towel bar and a curved handle are provided, so you can choose which option best matches your furnishings. A door alarm will sound if the door is left open too long.
Air Cooled Tower Prevents Foam
Forced air refrigeration ensures that cold air is evenly distributed throughout the cabinet so there are no hot spots. Cold air is directed into the draft tower, ensuring that the lines are cool all the way up to the faucet so there's less foam between pours.