Introducing the all new Kegco KOM19B-1NK Kombucha Dispenser. It's now easier than ever to store, refrigerate, and dispense the nutritional probiotic tea that is packed with compounds that support your digestive and immune systems, detoxify, energize, clarify your skin, prevent disease, and elevate your mood. This Kombucharator comes with a stainless steel draft tower, one stainless steel faucet with a sleek black faucet knob, and 5 feet of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing.
This Kombucha Cooler has a spacious interior that is large enough to hold up to two corny kegs at a time. Additional features include rolling casters that allow you to easily move the unit, a chrome guard rail that prevents glasses from sliding off the countertop, and a built-in drip tray for fast cleanup. A CO2 tank can easily fit inside the fridge, but it includes an external tank mount and a knockout for the air line if you'd like to manage the tank outside the fridge and have more room inside. What's more, this kombucha keg dispenser converts to a refrigerator with two adjustable wire shelves so you can use it for extra storage when it's not storing kegs.
- Black Cabinet with a Decorative Black Door
- This keg dispenser comes with a draft tower, one faucet with faucet knob, and 5 feet of 3/16' I.D. clear beer tubing
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Measures at 33"H x 20"W x 25.5"D
- Reversible Door
- 2 full-width wire shelves and a hole plug to convert into a Compact Refrigerator
- Removable Drip Tray with Grill to Collect spills
- Chrome Guard Rail to Protect Your Mugs and Glasses from Sliding Off
- Steel interior floor mat for long lasting durability and easy glide of kegs
- Textured serving counter top
- External tank mount with knockout for air line
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money each month!
- UL Listed
- 1 Year Parts and Labor
- 5 Years on Compressor (parts only)
|Dispense Kit Assembly Manual|
|Material Safety Data Sheet|