Kegco's K199B-GNK Single Tap Guinness® Draught Beer Dispenser houses your kegs in an all-black cabinet with an elegantly designed field-reversible black door, and includes a draft tower with one chrome-plated Guinness® dispensing stout beer faucet to help you achieve the perfect pour when serving Guinness® and other stout beers. Also included are two removable wire shelves that allow you to easily convert this beer fridge into a regular all-refrigerator or beverage center when you need extra refrigerated storage space for food and other beverages. Thanks to 2-1/2" casters, you can quickly move this kegerator into any room in your home, allowing you to enjoy your favorite stout beers in your kitchen, home bar, or dining room.
Specially designed for use in the home, this keg cooler boasts ultra-quiet performance and an energy-efficient design. Additional convenience features include a removable drip tray that collects drips and spills for easy clean-up, a steel interior floor mat that ensures long-lasting durability, and an attractive metal guard rail that allows you to store mugs and glasses on the textured counter-top.
This keg refrigerator can hold one full size, straight pony, or quarter slim keg, and up to two sixth slim, strap handle, or rubber home brew kegs. PLEASE NOTE: It will not fit bevel or rubber kegs that are wider in the middle than at the top or bottom. These are commonly used by Coors and Miller brewing companies.
This product can expose you to chemicals including styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- MDK-199B-01 Kegerator with Draft Tower and Guinness® Dispensing Faucet
- Black Cabinet with a Decorative Black Door
Includes a 3" Diameter Polished Stainless Steel Draft Tower
The tower is a commercial grade single column, single faucet, 3" diameter stainless steel draft tower. This tower comes complete with a chrome plated stout beer faucet and 5 feet of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing that ends in a nozzle and hex nut assembly that connects to all standard keg couplers. This tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included.
Includes a Chrome Plated Stout Beer Faucet
A specialty European Stout Beer Faucet is required to properly pour Guinness® and achieve the famous and unique head on the beer. The faucet operates by pulling forward and then down on the tap handle. In addition, this economy stout faucet features a restricted spout that contains a tiny disc. The restrictor disc helps slow down on the pour and allows the beer to pour properly. If you need to pour regular beer with this faucet, just remove the restrictor disc.
- Comes with 2 full-width wire shelves and a hole plug that allow you to convert the kegerator into a compact refrigerator
- Holds full-size kegs (15.5 gallon), 1/4 beer barrels (7.75 gallon), and 5 gallon kegs
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Removable drip tray with grill collects spills
- Chrome guard rail prevents your mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Metal interior floor mat ensures long-lasting durability and smooth keg loading
- Textured serving countertop
- Measures 33" H x 20" W x 25.5" D
- 1 Year Parts and Labor
- 5 Years on Compressor (parts only)
||Dispense Kit Assembly Manual
||Download Custom Art Template
||Material Safety Data Sheet