There are many benefits to kegging your homebrewed beer compared to other storage and serving methods. While storing your homebrew in a growler or bottling your beer can be great options, kegging your beer and dispensing it from Kegco's HBK199B-1NK kegerator will allow you to enjoy your homebrew at the perfect temperature and consistency with every glass. With a potential range of 32-75 degrees F, and recommended serving temperatures for beer ranging from 33-55 degrees F, you can serve everything from Pilsners to Stouts at their ideal, flavor-enhancing temperatures. In addition, this Kegco kegerator is energy efficient so you can serve your extra-cold light lagers with minimal environmental impact.
By using a kegerator to serve your beer you will be getting the maximum
enjoyment of your homebrew with ease. Features like a grated, plastic, dishwasher safe drip tray that sits on top of this keg refrigerator make inevitable spills and accidental over-fills a breeze to clean up. The four locking casters that this keg cooler is mounted on makes moving the refrigerator for cleaning or parties effortless. Additionally, the Beverage Factory has included a single tap draft dispense system complete with everything you need to get started.
Because this kegerator is intended for home use, it has an ultra-quiet design and is safe to plug into a regular wall socket. The black finish on the cabinet and the door gives this unit a sleek look while also making it easy to incorporate into an already existing design in your home. It's stainless steel construction and interior steel floor plate ensures even weight distribution from your kegs and means that this kegerator will keep you serving drafted homebrew to your friends and family for a long time to come.
- Reversible Door
- the Kegco K199B-1 Beer Dispenser comes with 2 full-width wire shelves and a hole plug which allows you to convert kegerator into a Compact Refrigerator.
- Includes 2 Full-width Wire Shelves
- Holds: 1/2 barrels / Full Size Kegs (15.5gal), 1/4 barrels / Ponies (7.75gal)
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Removable Drip Tray with Grill to Collect spills
- Chrome Guard Rail to Protect Your Mugs and Glasses from Sliding Off
- Steel interior floor mat for long-lasting durability and easy glide of a beer keg.
- Textured serving countertop.
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money each month
- UL Listed
- California Residents see Prop 65 WARNING
|Unit Weight||98.6 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||110 lbs|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Keg Coupler||Ball Lock|
|CO2 Tank||5 lb.|
|Cleaning Kit||Optional Add-On|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||Holds 1|
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel||Holds 1|
|5-Liter / Mini Keg||Holds 2|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||1|
|Color / Material||Black|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel||No|
|Electrical Requirements||115V / 60 HZ|