There's nothing better than enjoying a cold glass of beer straight from the tap. For most people getting that freshly-drafted beer-drinking experience means going to a bar. But what if you could get a premium quality glass of draft beer at home any time you wanted? Better yet, what if you could have your own home brew on tap any time you wanted? The Kegco HBK199B-2NK Kegerator is a great solution for anyone who wants to enjoy draft beer at home and wants to be able to draft their own homebrew. With a dual faucet you can serve multiple batches of homebrew or a combination of home brewed and store bought beers to friends and family whenever you want!
With a black cabinet and matching black door, the neutral and modern design of this kegerator will fit into almost any environment. Whether it is fitting in with kitchen appliances or blending into the decor of your home bar, it won't be hard to find a place for this in your home, especially with the space efficient and narrow design of the 199 models. The locking casters it is mounted on make it mobile and easy to move so it can be easily relocated for whatever occasion you are using it for, from game day parties in the living room to backyard barbecues. The stainless steel plate that lines the bottom of the cooler makes sure that the weight of your kegs is evenly distributed so that the lining will not become damaged despite movement and changing out heavy kegs. Removable racks mean that this unit is also convertible to a regular refrigerator while you are waiting for you next batch of homebrew to finish maturing.
- Black Cabinet with Decorative Black Door
- This Keg Dispenser comes with a draft tower, two faucets with faucet knobs, and two 5 foot lengths of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing
- Comes with 2 full-width wire shelves and a hole plug which allows you to convert kegerator into a Compact Refrigerator.
- Holds: 1/2 barrels / Full Size Kegs (15.5gal), 1/4 barrels / Ponies (7.75gal)
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Removable Drip Tray with Grill to Collect spills
- Chrome Guard Rail to Protect Your Mugs and Glasses from Sliding Off
- Steel Interior Floor Mat for long lasting durability and easy glide of beer keg.
- Textured Serving Counter Top.
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money each month!
- UL Listed
- 1 Year Parts and Labor
- 5 Years on Compressor (parts only)
|Brand||Full Size||Pony Size||Quarter slim||5 Gallon D System||5 Gallon Ball Lock||5 Gallon Pin Lock||5 Gallon Strap Handle|
* - Using Wood riser for front keg
** - With external CO2 tank (3 with internal CO2 tank)
|Unit Weight||95 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||110 lbs|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Keg Coupler||Optional Add-On|
|CO2 Tank||Optional Add-On|
|Cleaning Kit||Optional Add-On|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||Holds 1|
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel||Holds 1|
|1/4-Barrel Slim||Holds 1|
|5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg||Holds 2|
|5-Liter / Mini Keg||Holds 2|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||2|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel||No|
|Electrical Requirements||115V / 60Hz|
|Dispense Kit Assembly Manual|
|Download Custom Art Template|
|Material Safety Data Sheet|