- Comes complete with a 1-tap keg beer dispense system that features 100% stainless steel contact
- Space-saving 15" wide cabinet is one of the slimmest on the market today and can be used freestanding in the narrowest of spaces
- This kegerator can house a 5 gallon Sankey, 5 gallon homebrew keg, or 7.75 gallon quarter slim keg
- ETL and ETL Sanitation Listed; NSF Compliant
PLEASE NOTE: Drip tray is not included but is available as an optional add-on
Dimensions: 34"H x 15"W x 22"D
Imagine being able to dispense and share a keg of your favorite beer just like the brewers do! The Kegco SLK15BBRNK keg cooler is commercially-rated and designed to provide superior beer dispensing performance for beverage industry professionals, yet it is also compact enough to serve as a freestanding unit when entertaining at home. It is ETL and ETL Sanitation Listed and NSF Compliant, ensuring that it has met the widely accepted product safety standards for draft beer dispensers. Plus, intuitive features like the digital light and temperature control panel on the cooler door allow you to easily check the beverage line connection or adjust the cabinet temperature at the touch of a button.
The low-heat interior light illuminates the inside of the beer refrigerator, making it easy to adjust CO2 pressure, configure your keg coupler, or just show off your latest keg acquisition to guests.
Adjust your kegerator's internal temperature down to the precise degree using the digital panel on the door! The unit can be set anywhere between 32 and 65 degrees for varying storage needs.
Fits Quarter Slim Keg
This keg refrigerator has a cabinet capacity of 3.1 cubic feet, making it ideal to hold a 7.75 gallon quarter slim keg, 5 gallon Sankey, or 5 gallon ball lock homebrew keg.
Customizable Dispense Kit
This unit comes with a single tap draft dispense system with 100% stainless contact components, and optional upgrades are available to help you build a draft beer dispense kit to your exact specifications.
Wide Temperature Range
The Kegco SLK15BBRNK boasts a wide temperature range that's ideal for serving beer or even storing wines for long-term cellaring purposes. Dispense beer at a frosty 32°F or crank the temperature up as high as 65°F.
Includes a brand new 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank
This tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6, a highly corrosion-resistant material. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cylinders are stamped with the required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada markings. The 320 valves are CGA approved, and have a male thread for CO2 regulators. An average fill is good for 5-6 kegs depending upon your fill.
Includes Commercial Grade Dual Gauge CO2 Regulator
The regulator works with any CO2 tank with a CGA-320 valve and measures PSI, as well as the volume of the CO2 gas in the cylinder. It has a pressure release valve and a large hand control which makes it easy to adjust the pressure inside the keg.
Includes 5 feet of 5/16 Inch I.D. Blue Air Line Assembly with 2 Snap Clamps
This standard length 5 foot 5/16" I.D. blue air/CO2 tubing is made of thermoplastic vinyl hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell, or dry out, and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. The air line assembly comes with two plastic snap clamps with a reusable clamp design.
Includes D system lever handle keg coupler that can tap all domestic kegs
This commercial grade lever handle keg coupler works with all American "D" system Sankey kegs. It features a 55-psi pressure relief valve and a nickel-plated forged brass body. To tap a keg, simply pull out and then down on the lever handle.
Includes a 3" Diameter Polished Stainless Steel Draft Tower
This NSF-approved tower is a 3" diameter single faucet metal draft tower made of polished stainless steel and includes 5 feet of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing. The faucet, shank, and fittings are all made of 304 grade stainless steel for the ultimate in sanitation. This tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included.
- Matte black cabinet with stainless steel door
- Digital temperature control keeps temperature in range of 32°F-65°F
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Fan-forced cooling provides even temperatures throughout the cabinet and helps with quick temperature pulldown on a warm keg
- Blower hose direct cold air into the draft beer tower so every drop is kept cool
- LED interior lighting
- Security lock
- Includes both towel bar and curved door handles so you can choose the version that best matches your decor
- A perfect option for dispensing beer, soda, kombucha or wine
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money each month!
- Plugs into standard home outlet
This kegerator can fit one quarter slim keg, one 5 gallon commercial keg or one 5 gallon home brew keg.
|Shipping Weight||175 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Keg Coupler||D System|
|CO2 Tank||5 lb.|
|Cleaning Kit||Optional Add-On|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||0|
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel||0|
|5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg||1|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||1|
|Color / Material||Black|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Door Handle||Towel Bar or Curved|
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel||No|
|Electrical Requirements||115 V / 60Hz|