- UNPARALLELED PERFORMANCE: CBO Ovens 1) hold heat longer 2) heat faster 3) can cook in excess of 1000°. All thanks to a proprietary blend of commercial grade refractory cement.
- REMARKABLE FLAVORS: Anything cooked on a grill or in a conventional oven can be prepared in a wood-burning oven. The difference? Everything tastes better when it’s wood-fired.
- ENDLESS MENU POSSIBILITIES: Signature FlameRoll® generates high, even temperatures, allowing you to fire up anything including grilled meats, roasted vegetables, bubbling cheeses, flaky pizza crusts, and more.
- MADE IN THE USA: High-performance outdoor pizza ovens sourced and made in the USA to ensure safe and reliable year-round cooking.
- PROVEN: Time-tested by thousands of Chicago Brick Oven owners from coast to coast.
- CERTIFIED: For Residential & Commercial Indoor or Outdoor use. Conforms to UL Subject 2162, NSF/ANSI STD 4 and are certified to ULC STD S627.
CBO-750 DIY Wood-Fired Oven Kit includes:
- 6-Piece Oven - Dome, 3-piece Hearth (38" x 28" cooking surface), Arch, Decorative Door
- Install Kit - Anchor Plate, Insulating Board & Blanket, Steel Plate, Mortar
- Accessory Package - Pizza Peel, Cleaning Brush, Infrared Thermometer Gun
Specs | Manual
MAKES ANY MEAL A FEAST
For entertaining any size crowd, the CBO-750 DIY Wood Fired Oven Kit is the perfect choice. Design a one-of-a-kind outdoor (or indoor) oven yourself, or enlist a professional contractor to help you create the perfect centerpiece for your kitchen.
Encase your pizza oven outdoors or indoors with the enduring look of brick. Face it with stone to blend into the natural landscape. Surround it with stucco for an authentic Old World touch. It’s up to you. Chicago Brick Oven prefab outdoor pizza oven kits are certified to UL and NSF4 Standards for safe outdoor and indoor installations.
Assembling a CBO-750 DIY Kit is easy. Watch this short video (1:24) to see how everything comes together.
After assembling your CBO-750 DIY Kit, curing the oven before its first use is a critical, yet very simple, step. Here are instructions on how to cure a CBO Outdoor Pizza Oven.
"Just finished my CBO project a few weeks ago and I’m absolutely loving your product. I have had no issues with any smoke drafting out, which has made my outdoor entertainment safe and an even bigger hit!" - Keith H. | Berlin, New Jersey