Blaze provides a charcoal cooking system to grill with indirect heat in your Blaze kamado grill. The charcoal side basket lets you cook with indirect heat in a portion of the grill while the included lower charcoal chamber acts as a starter for grill ignition. The drip pan catches food drippings and can also be used as a water pan to add moisture when using as a smoker. All components are made of heavy duty 304 stainless steel for premium durability and longevity.
OVERVIEW & FEATURES
- Charcoal basket allows for sectioning off the charcoal for indirect hesat or for infrared cooking when used with the Blaze Kamado Rotisserie
- Lowe Chamber of basket works as a chimney starter for use with charcoal starters and other ignitions methods
- Stainless steel drip pan catchers all those essential drippings for pan gravies and bastes. Can also be used as a water pan for added moisture when smoking.
- Heavy duty 304 stainless steel construction for lasting durability
- Drip Pan Dimensions: 2" H x 16 5/8" W x 12 1/4" D Charcoal Basket: 11 1/8" H x 16" W x 4" D
Blaze Outdoor Products warrants the Kamado Easy Light Indirect Cooking System to be free from defects in manufacturing and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase.