*FREE GRILL COVER WITH PURCHASE*
Looking for a custom fire pit and grill? Want to use the Arteflame in a backyard built in fire feature? The Arteflame 40 is the way to go. The cooktop is made of 1/2" carbon steel and the seamlessly spun bowl is made of US CORTEN steel or "weathering" steel. The seamless bowl is crafted from a single piece of corten.
All Arteflame Classic grills have the accessory ring under the cooktop so that the optional sizzle grate can be dropped in and lay flush with the cooktop.
- Uses both wood and / or charcoal
- Removable cooktop to use as a fire pit
- Cooktop is laser cut from 1/2" carbon steel
- Virtually maintenance-free: all residue can be scraped into the fire
- Fire bowl is spun from a single piece of corten steel without seams or welds
- After cook top cools, wipe clean with a cloth or paper towel and food safe oil
- Can be left outside year-round; base develops a beautiful, maintenance free patina over time
- Arteflame base or other support stand needed for stable placement
- Includes seasoning puck for seasoning of cooktop
- Designed and Made in the USA using US steel
- DIMENSIONS: 40" Wide x 12" High, 237lbs. (102cm x 30cm, 107Kg)
Product Note: When your grill arrives, the cooktop will be silver (unseasoned). It will develop the dark color shown in the images once it has been seasoned and used several times.
Shipping note: Due to this manufacturer's policies, we can not honor our typical free shipping offer. Arteflame products are made of all steel making them quite heavy. Complete product pallets can weigh over 500 lbs! Because of this, there are UPS freight charges calculated before check-out.